It’s time to Redefine Womanhood to match the lifestyle we require as women with careers, husbands and children in this millennium. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to discover it is not as hard as it might seem to find the right balance between family life and a successful career. In fact, it’s all about coming up with some Creative Solutions for paving your own Path to Success, which is in alignment with your Core Beliefs, Values and your #1 priority, your family. No longer are we part of the times when a women had to work outside of her home and away from her loved ones. Today, there are so many options available to us, with the right support and mentorship we will succeed in having it all. That’s what this series is all about.
In these interviews you’ll connect with 21 successful career women, from Entrepreneurs to World Renown Coaches and Public Figures. You’ll get to hear some of their best advice for moms, like you, who want to be a great mom and wife while also following your own dreams in business. As career women, we are constantly faced with the dilemma of where our heart fits into our business. Through this series you’ll get to “peek” behind the curtain of how these women really show up in their lives, what current challenges are present for them, and how they are navigating through those as women who continue to remain on track for success and Rock Out their lives.
My colleague and Lifestyle Design Coach, Christine Miskinis has brought together some of the most Revolutionary experts of our time to join in on the conversation of how a woman can Redefine Womanhood by breaking through the barriers of what is thought of as “unachievable” into living an extraordinary life as a Woman.
Register for this FREE Series Now.
Christine has invited me to be a Speaker in this series and in my interview I’ll be sharing some of the ways I am Redefining Womanhood that work for me, as well as Creative Solutions for having the success I desire. We all go through challenges and obstacles in life and I share how I move through those with grace and ease AND how you can too!
We are shining the light on leading a life where women are paving their own path to success, their way. There does not need to be a separation in work and family life. In fact, if you follow this entire series from start to finish, you’ll see how connected we all are and that the way we’ve been able to achieve success in our lives is based upon the same foundation. You’ll need to come to these conclusions on your own, based on what is right for you and your family but I can promise you this-
In this series you will walk away with:
- What IS possible for a woman who doesn’t want to choose between being deeply connected to her children, and spouse, and pursuing her own passions
- Practical and Creative Solutions for breaking the old paradigm of what it means to be a woman
- Mentors who are taking ownership for being the leaders that they are here to be and sharing their Voices to Inspire other women to do the same.
- The Focus and Determination that needs to be involved in order to fight against the status quo
- Confidence in knowing you don’t have to change yourself in order to be successful
- How to navigate through those times when you feel as though your back is up against the wall, and allows for the best of you to come through
- What it looks like to be a successful FEMALE in the world and create a Leadership Style that fits who you ARE
If you desire to create a life that allows you to do meaningful work and be there for you family, then this summit is for you! Each expert on the panel is also sharing some spectacular FREE Gifts with you for just showing up!
Come and expand your Tribe by joining us ———> HERE
You have the Freedom to create your own path of work and parenting in a way that is different from what you see around you. Come and see for yourself how others are doing it successfully. You may just need permission to do the same.
President and Founder
My Smart Hands Inc.